Pre-ordering your food helps us to reduce waste and work more efficiently and hygienically. You’ll always find up-to-date menus on our website, and if you have any special requests or dietary requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
If you’re feeling unwell
If you or any of your party feel unwell, or show any signs of illness, it’s vital that you do not come to the restaurant. Please let us know at the earliest opportunity, and we’ll work with you to rearrange your reservation for another date when you can fully and safely enjoy your time with us.
At the restaurant
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the restaurant
- A scannable QR code is available throughout the restaurant so you can view our menus on your smartphone
- Disposable menus will also be available
- When using toilet facilities, please give way to anyone exiting toilets. If unsure, a staff member will be happy to check that you are able to enter.
- Please wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Please observe the minimum 1m social distancing rules
- Upon leaving the restaurant, please give way to anyone entering
- We will not approach your table unless necessary – please give us a wave if you need our attention!
Lastly, thank you for your support and patience whilst we all adapt to new ways of socialising and working and keep safe!