A message from Alain and Alison
It’s been a challenging few months for us all to say the least, and we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the incredible support we’ve received from our customers, old and new. Quite simply, you’ve kept our business alive, and you’re the reason we’re so excited to open our doors again on Saturday 4th July.
The relaxing of lockdown and social distancing measures is clearly a cause for optimism, and we look forward to a return to ‘business as usual’ as soon as possible. But we’re under no illusions that the coming months will present their own new challenges – for our business, our staff and our customers. We kindly ask that you bear with us as we adapt to what is a rapidly changing situation, whilst doing everything we can to bring you the same outstanding food and homely atmosphere you’ve come to know and love.
We can’t wait to see our restaurant filled with familiar faces, and the buzz of conversation and laughter that we’ve all missed so dearly.
Stay safe, and again – thank you.
Visiting our restaurant
If you’re feeling unwell
If you or any of your party feel unwell, or show any signs of illness, it’s vital that you do not come to the restaurant. Please let us know at the earliest opportunity, and we’ll work with you to rearrange your reservation for another date when you can fully and safely enjoy your time with us.
Pre-ordering your food helps us to reduce waste and work more efficiently and hygienically. You’ll always find up-to-date menus on our website, and if you have any special requests or dietary requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we’ll do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
At the restaurant
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the restaurant
- A scannable QR code is available throughout the restaurant so you can view our menus on your smartphone
- Disposable menus will also be available
- When using toilet facilities, please give way to anyone exiting toilets. If unsure, a staff member will be happy to check that you are able to enter.
- Please wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Please observe the minimum 1m social distancing rules
- Upon leaving the restaurant, please give way to anyone entering
- We will not approach your table unless necessary – please give us a wave if you need our attention!
Lastly, thank you for your support and patience whilst we all adapt to new ways of socialising and working and keep safe!